Roles and Responsibilities
• Need to understand client's expectations and perform daily-routine Pre-Press production tasks (Planning, Typesetting, Classifieds Layout, editorial layout) by keeping the job racks organized and directing the workflow so that pages are plated for press and delivered as per schedule
• Ensure that all work meets the set benchmark quality standards.
• Establish and maintain lines of communication with the Editorial, Sales, Support Staff, Pressroom, and all other production departments regarding the accurate and timely delivery of products to meet production schedules and client requirements.
• Multitasking over various publications at the same time while delivering the highest quality output.
• Preparing basic/creative Editorial Layouts in InDesign/Client Software as per project requirement.
• Identify publication planning and designing concerns and raise the same with the concerned team/team members when necessary.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Diploma in Printing Technology preferred.
• 1-4 years of Experience required (Pagination/Publication Department would be an added advantage)
• Good command over InDesign is a must
• Excellent Written, Verbal, and Interpretation skills in the English language.
• Logical thinker with strong reasoning.
• Should have a good eye for details.
• Should be a quick learner and a team player
• Willing to work night shifts.
• Must adapt to change and client expectations of shifts and tasks
• Should be ready to work on weekends.
• Should be Energetic and self-driven with a strong aesthetic sense
• Should be a creative thinker, independent in exploring ideas and directions
• Should have a proactive and prompt approach in decision-making by applying thorough process knowledgeKeyskills